domingo, 28 de novembro de 2010

My 2010 was perfect !!

The year is almost over and I am thinking about all the perfect things that happened. My 2010 was great ! I began it in the USA (I could finish this post right here !). Then I had a great time traveling to places: I went to Aracaju in April and to the South of Brazil in July. No Rio de Janeiro and no São Paulo this year (yet !) but that's ok. I did many nice and funny things.
I put on some weight (that's bad !) but I am feeling good. I'm planning on going on a diet soon.
I read a lot, went to the movies a lot, studied a lot, worked a lot !
I hope the good energy of 2010 will be the same in  2011. For all of us !


With Adriana and Priscila, in Aracaju.


With my brother Fabio, In San Francisco CA (January)


7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very Cool! Glad you liked your 2010! We also like.
Anselmo and David

Unknown disse...

Hi Lu, my 2010 has been great too. I have worked hard at school and my students have developed their English gradually. This year my brother and my sister will come to spend Xmas in my mom's house. And my son has taken ENEM, today my daughter is 14!!! It's party time!
Kisses, I love you! Cláudia GV

Silvia disse...

I loved your blog!

Silvia disse...

I loved your blog!

Ricardo Coelho disse...

Hi Lu, my 2010 was very good as well. I have been working very hard but at least I am doing something I really enjoy. I went to Canada on my last vacation in july and I had a great time there and I will definitely go back someday.
I hope we all have a great 2011, full of energy and may all our dreams come true.
Ricardo Coelho (BH)

Charles Lewis Stone disse...

Dear Teacher Lu,

Nice to meet you! I´ve been teaching English in public schools for a long time now. And I´ve found your blog address in the book "Inglês na Sala de Aula: Ação e Reflexão". I hope we can meet online any day soon and exchange experiences. I enjoyed your articles in your blog.Cheers!

Unknown disse...

I'm glad you liked it, Charles. It's a pleasure to have you here. I haven't been feeding my blog as I'm away from the classroom this year (for doctorate) but I'll try to post more. Use the blog whenever you want.
Luciana