segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

What will 2010 be like ?



At the end of the year, many people start making predictions about what will happen the next year. Some people have already started to "guess" what 2010 will be like:
  • there will be surprises in economy and investiments;
  • Brazilian soccer team will win the World Cup;
  • Beija-Flor and Salgueiro will fight for the first position in the Carnival competition;
  • armed conflicts will happen around the planet;
  • a promissing company (probably Twitter) will be acquired by Google in September;
  • Sandy will release her first solo album;
  • the United States will send missions to the moon and they will start building lunar colonies;
  • Flamengo and Coríntians will fight for the Brazilian soccer championship;
  • Felipe Massa will get back to Formule 1 competitions.
What do you think about these predictions ? Do you have any predictions, too ?

12 comentários:

Danilo Costa - UFMG disse...

I think 2010 will be a great year for us and Brazil will be the champion of the Football World Cup in South Africa!

Unknown disse...

I and the teacher have predictions equals for futury.The production in teacher is nice and interesting.

Unknown disse...

I also the a great year for us and brazil will be the champion of the footbal word cup in south Africa and I am going to travel to Rio de janeiro for house the my son.

julia-8b disse...

I guess 2010 will be a wonderful year!Maybe we will be the champion of the Football World Cup,I hope! I want Brazil to be better to live! I agree with Luciana when she says that the Google will buy Twitter! A lot of nice movies will premiere like Pirates of the Caribean 4! I hope that our year will be great and that we will be happier than this year.

Cléber disse...

I think 2010 will be very good. The world will finally come out of this economic crisis and the enconomy will be back on its way. Unfortunately, some conflicts that we have nowadays won't probably be settled, though, and global warming will still be striking us very hard as the world leaders could not firm an agreemend this year in Copenhagen.
But for the good news, the FIFA World Cup will be great in South Africa and the world will learn a lot about this beautiful country.

luvison disse...

i think 2010 will be travel for porto seguro and brasil will be the champion of the football world cup in south africa and i will be happy.......

Unknown disse...

we think who will be champion and cruziero, you will not have missions on the moon

Lariih e Luuh disse...

we think who 2010 will be good .

Arthur de Melo disse...

I think the year 2010 will be many surprises, one of them is that Brazil will win the FIFA World Cup and will be very nice to have my last year in the CP.

Roger-8°C disse...

In 2010 I qo Brazil win the World Cup in South Africa, and I hope my team win the heart pelomenos a championship.

Letícia and Jéssica - 8°C disse...

We believe in the forward and we hope that in the year 2010 good things happen with us.

Raquel disse...

I agree with you! 2010 will be a great year for all of us. Cruzeiro will be the leader in Minas (obviously!) as well as Brazil will lead the world cup. We will interact more using this nice blog and you, who already are great students, will learn lots of English!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!!