segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

My vacation



I'm looking forward to my vacation. I'm spending it in the USA ! Yes, I'm going to California ! My brother lives there and I'm spending some time there with him. We're planning to spend Christmas and New Year's in Boston and then we return to California, where I'm staying until the end of January.
In California I want to visit San Francisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Santa Cruz and San Diego. I want to meet people, eat good food and buy lots of things for me.
This is going to be my dream vacation !
What about you ? What are your plans for your vacation ? What do you want to do ?

10 comentários:

Danilo - UFMG disse...

I'm going to the beach in January I want to rest, drink some coke and eat fried fish! I'm looking foward to it!

Unknown disse...

I also start vacation, for cabo frio and I intend to vacation the new.

Cléber disse...

Well, I don't have my plans to my holidays next year. In fact, I think I will only work as I'm trying to save some money to get my drivers licence and to buy a motorcicle. But these plans may be frustrated because two friends of mine from New York and one from Greece are planning to come and visit me, so I'll have to spend some money... But it will be cool, though.

luvison disse...

on my vacation I will not travel but I will go to the wedding of mine aunt intend to travel in February or March because that's when my father will take vacation

Unknown disse...

we fun, play! out for shopping,
cinema!

Jéssica and Letícia - 8°C disse...

We want to travel to the beach and hang out with friends on holiday.

Roger 8°C disse...

But my vacation I want to travel to New tails or to Rio de Janeiro, I also play too much rest pc or ps2.

Arthur de Melo disse...

For my vacation I want to travel to the beach and meet many new people. I enjoy myself much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raquel disse...

And I am eager to go to Petrópolis, where I will spend 10 days with my family. I intend to visit Teresópolis, Friburgo and Lumiar. All these cities have special places to be visited and lots to do! I love the region and I am sure I will have lots of fun!!!

Júlia disse...

I'm going to the beach... I want to have a lot of funny,meet different and nice people...Well,I want to enjoy my vacation a lot!!!